GAMMA3,Philips,potrebna shema

problemi , kvarovi , autoradio aparati i auto ozvučenja

Urednik: Barbarella56

Pravila foruma
Na ovom delu foruma ZABRANJENO JE:
-Postavljanje kalkulatora iz serijskog broja,
-Izracunavanje kodova iz serijskog broja,
-Objavljivanje dampova bez koda.
Sva ostala pitanja iz oblasti servisiranja ARK-a,CD-a su dozvoljena.

Praktikujemo da na kraju opišemo kako smo rešili problem. Zatim zatvorimo temu >UPUTSTVO<
vladan80
_
_
Specialty: tv

Post napisao vladan80 » 24 Mar 2008, 14:21

Ali uopste mi ne resetuje brojac, i ne ukljucuje ark!

fanzo
Site Admin
Site Admin
Phone number: 0038121781575
Specialty: tv-multimedia

Post napisao fanzo » 24 Mar 2008, 20:51

to znači da stavljaš dump u pogrešan eeprom. Ima 2 komada !
Svakodnevno usavršavanje je bolje od zakasnelog savršenstva

vladan80
_
_
Specialty: tv

Post napisao vladan80 » 24 Mar 2008, 22:22

Nismo se razumeli, interfejs ne reaguje ne resetuje brojac, niti pali-gasi radio dok trazi kod, takodje ne iscitava eeprom. To bi trebalo da reaguje bilo koji da je model! Bez interfejsa sve radi ok!

cubica
gx
gx
Warranty service: ERG
Specialty: tv-multimedia

Post napisao cubica » 24 Mar 2008, 23:12

E pa evo ti kako sam ja resio D verziju sa 2 x 2404, tu je sve....proveri sta je tu bilo sa EEpromima jer bi trebalo da za G verziju imas 2402 + 2404. Jesi li pokretao program iz DOS-a??

Evo sad nadjoh kako sam objasnjavao na jednom forumu kako sam ga radio ( za 2 x 2404 verziju)

VW gamma-3 2x2404 version by Philips
All right friends, I am here. As I promise to you, here is explanation how you can decode gamma-3 with two eeproms 24c04. This is differ. way from others softwares. It is very simple. Software reeprogram eeproms, generate codes from 0000 to 1999 and more and send via interface directly to the keyboard. there are two eeproms which you need to program with 2404.bin and put them into interface.
Also, you need to put out EE1 (counter) from radio and instead them put cables from interface.
i have tested this on Pentium II (300 Mhz) win 98 SE and working good, you will need max. about 11 hours to get code from CPU.
During action radio is on OFF position. program will be turn on radio, it will appears SAFE, than "foists" code 0000, turn off first eeprom, turn on second, compare code, if see that is code wrong, read the same into second eeprom, first stay right and clear and ready for next check. Than again same procedure with next sequence 0001.....
NOTE..in schematic of interface there is an fault, you don't need use +12V to supply 4066 ICs by 5K6 resistors!!! It is better to use +5V. Or you can't start program..
Also you will need to put tape into tape deck and put it down in working position.
Software starts under DOS, first start KBO if you like to see english latters (or you not, this is not matter) and than start gamma3.exe file.
It is good idea to check interface on the next way: during program running shorcircuit GND and ' - ' from motor and program will be stoped with diagnosis code found (on russian).
Also, you can see on oscilloscope I2C data in moment when program writes eeproms and comunicate with CPU.
take care about right connections of cables to the radio and everything will be right.
in my expirience, it will be need about 3-4 hours for interface making, same time to find possible foults and than .....enjoy!
O yes, when I found code it was 0757 but when I try to enter the same radio goes to safe II. Why, I asked my self? Because, program didn't stop on right code, his jumps over right code. The right code was 0756 and successful.
take care about this, friends!
How you can enter new-old code? Simple, turn on radio, press at same time VF and M for couple seconds, than you will see 1000, enter code by 1,2,3,4 buttons and confirm with pressing at same time again VF and M.
If you miss something and radio goes to SAFE II mode (blocked for all time), just reeprogram EE1 with gamma3Org file because in this file is $CD address 00, it means radio not blocked and his is ready to enter the new code.
If you total screw-up, in folder dumps for 2404 both you will find original dumps for both eeproms.
OK, dear friends, I have no idea what can I write more. If you have question go head, be my guest. I will help you as well as I can.
Also, we should be thanks to colleague-decoders of mine from Serbia for help, also our brother Russian decoders which given us this beautiful software and interface.
My special thanks to you all for supporting (Pablo, Nicogalan, Dr. audio, and others....)
Now i have to go, my wife is angry on me because I am late to home...
God, help me...
See you!
MILAN
Prilog
VW Gamma-3 Philips 2x2404 version.rar
(858.49 KiB) Preuzeto 314 puta.
samo laž treba državnu podršku, istina stoji sama od sebe uspravno! no thanks

Odgovori

Natrag na “AUTO RADIO - CD - DVD- NAVIGACIJE i slično”